If you want to contact me, please follow the below credentials.
Guest Post Guideline
Following are the guidelines which you should consider before writing and sending the guest post and sponsored post submission request to us:-
- The article must be new, and it should not be published anywhere else before. The material must be plagiarism free. We will check it with Copyscape and Grammarly Plagiarism Checker.
- The article must not be scrapped contents.
- Your guest post should be original, unique, Copyscape passed, grammatically correct, and of high quality.
- It should not be published anywhere else on the internet; if it is found anywhere else, then we will be liable to take necessary action.
- Your post should be 1000 or more words.
- Your post should be informative, detailed, and contain statistics, graphics, and images to support your claim.
- Your post should not contain spin content.
- Post topics should be new and not already covered on our website. If it is on the same subject, then it should be the extended or more detailed version of already present content.
- If you are using images with copyright issues, clearly mention it and give credit to the creators.
- Create your content in a way that works around the interests of our audience base and so that you can get maximum exposure.
- Your post should not contain unnecessary commercial or more than required links. One link is acceptable in the author’s bio.
- Your post should not misguide the audience or readers with false information or claims.